Be Hungry For Success

Be Hungry For Success
When you feel like quitting remember all of those who said you'd fail When you feel like giving up remember why you started 
when you feel like quitting remember what you're doing it all for when you feel like quitting remember pain is temporary and greatness lasts forever 

When you feel like twitty remember that the pain you feel today will be replaced with the strength you need tomorrow remember that every ounce of pain you feel is building a stronger till a stronger pot a stronger one and a stronger character the pain force it to grow you 

 Don't back down from the pain face it feel no pain is no pain that painful a strip that's nothing give me more push order type two are too busy to to stretch no excuse me - tired no excuses - ha no excuses too busy no excuses Ally no excuses this trip no excuses When I feel like quitting I remember there's too many people I need to prove up 

 when I feel like quitting I will not quit sleep in there for Grandma I'm up I'm ready to go quitting that's for those who have no heart nothing great is going to come if you quit I know it's hard I know you are time I know it seems impossible but you must keep going stick it out and get your award you 

I do not quit your greatest physique your greatest your greatest strength it doesn't come with average effort if you won't average results to join up and give an average effort if you want to beat your best you don't have to give your best effort make it out for yourself that you will not walk out of any training session any game anything without giving 110 percent of your soul 

Whatever you think is your limit push past whatever you think is your max see if you can get 10% more out results don't block it all comes down to one simple question how bad do you want and will you feel like quit gimme ten more